A Super Berry treat!
- 5 Egg yolks
- 1 Whole egg
- 90g Castor sugar
- 125 ml Milk
- 500ml Heavy cream
- *16 tea bags of English Tea Shop Super Berries
- Whisk and cream the egg yolks and the egg with castor sugar.
- To a pot add the heavy cream, milk and super berry tea bags, bring it to just below boiling point (do not bring to boil) let the tea brew for 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea bags to extract every last bit of flavor.
- Pour the milk mixture into the creamed egg mixture and mix well. Let it cool completely.
- Place a baking pan filled with water to reach halfway up the side,
- Take it out of the oven and leave to cool in the fridge completely.
- Dust sugar on top and use a blowtorch brown the top surface
- Enjoy with family and friends!
Learn more about our Super Berries tea
countries enjoy our organic teas
small farmers work directly with us
of organic land cultivation