Terms and conditions for Social Media
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Promotions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany and France, aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of English Tea Shop, their partner companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotional Period: The Promotion runs from the time of posting, up until the deadline stated, or until such a time the winners are announced.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. To Enter: Follow the terms stated in the copy of the post, this may require an answer to the question specified in the copy of each post.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed per day, and only one prize may be won by any one person across the Promotional Period.
6. PRIZES: The prizes will be products that are available on the English Tea Shop Amazon website. English Tea Shop reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, including after any winners have been announced, without notice or explanation.
7. Winners will receive their prizes within 30 days after the winners’ confirmation and acceptance of their prizes.
8. The prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
9. Winner Selection: Each competition, winners will be selected randomly in a draw from all valid entries received which will be conducted within 24 hours of the relevant date.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same way. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
11. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
12. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
14. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete or cannot be entered.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes.
19. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
23. Promoter: English Tea Shop